If any applicant for membership to the NQAT requests a refund for his/her membership fees, such a request must be made in writing to the association via e-mail to email@example.com Refund requests will be filled as follows:
- If an individual request to terminate his/her membership prior to his/her payment being processed by NQAT, then NQAT will simply not process the payment for that application. The applicant will forfeit no money.
- If an individual requests a refund after his/her membership application has been processed but prior to receiving membership approval and materials, that person will receive a refund of his/her membership fees minus a $25.00 processing fee.
- No refunds will be given after membership materials have been distributed to an individual.
- No refunds will be given if a request is made more than 30 days after the membership application has been submitted.
- If a company pays membership fees on behalf of an individual, the company will under no circumstances receive a refund unless the individual requests that his or her membership be terminated and a refund issued. Such a request must meet all requirements listed above.